Design of process pipelines of industrial enterprisesThe Engineering Infrastructure Design Institute when developing design and work documentation at industrial enterprises – plants of various industry branches, TPP, SDPP, constantly faces new construction or reconstruction of existing process pipelines.
For reference only: Pipeline is a structure of pipes, pipeline parts, valves, which are tightly interconnected, intended for transportation of gaseous and liquid products.
- process pipelines of low pressure with nominal pressure up to 10 MPa (100 kgf/cm2) incl.
- process pipelines of high pressure with nominal pressure over 10 MPa (100 kg/cm2) up to 320 MPa (3200 kg/cm2)
- possible relocation of pipelines caused by change of pipe wall temperature, internal pressure and other loads is taken into account
- hydraulic calculations for determination of pipeline capacity are carried out
- selection and calculation of thermal insulation of process pipelines depending on medium and parameters is performed
- criteria of corrosion hazard are determined and counteraction measures are developed
- possibility of development and reconstruction of enterprises is determined, to this end at determination of structures sizes there is an allowance for both dimensions and loads of these structures