Design of boilers, agreement of projectsThe major part of our country territory is within the temperate and subarctic zones and that is why the issues of heat supply in the RF cities and regions currently concerns not only technical side but have a political character. The main sources generating heating energy are thermal power plants (TPP, SDPP) and boiler plants. Boiler plants as a source of heating energy for heat supply on a noncentralized basis are most common. A boiler house is a facility where a heat carrier for a heating system or steam supply system is heated. Boiler houses are interconnected with consumers using heat networks or steam pipelines. The main devices of a boiler house are steam or water boilers. Boiler houses are used both for district heat supply and for local heat supply – within a private house or residential quarter.
Types of boiler houses
As per category of heat distribution reliabilityThe specialists of our Institute design water boilers of different rated capacity operating on various types of fuel:
- Category I — boiler houses which are single heat source for consumers, which do not accept interruptions in supply of design quantity of heat.
- Category II — boiler houses intended for consumers which accept decrease of heat distribution for repair period, but not more than a definite period of time.
- Category III — the rest consumers.
- boilers operating on gas fuel including liquefied gas
- boilers operating on liquid fuel – oil fuel and diesel fuel
- boilers operating on solid fuel – coals, peat, wood chips
- electric boiler houses