Labor safety at St. Petersburg enterpriseLabor safety safety is the system of protection of life and health of the employees during the labor process. This system includes a wide range of measures — to start with provisions for labor safety requirements at a workplace and investigation of work accidents and to complete with conditioning of enterprise labor safety to meet international standard requirements. Engineering Infrastructure Design Institute develops labor safety measures as part of design project solutions in new construction and reconstruction of industrial and social purpose facilities, as well as linear facilities and offers a new service to its partners: «Enterprise Labor Safety Executive». Currently many companies find it expensive and unprofitable to employ an occupational safety and health specialist, although the Russian Law obliges business managers to secure employees’ life safety and health priority. We are ready to assume responsibility for solving full range of labor safety issues of your business.
- communication with representatives of federal executive power bodies on occupational safety issues
- developmentand approval of personnel manuals, programs and methods providing for occupational safety
- organization of labor safety training including safe work methods and operations and first aid treatment to the injured, labor safety briefing, practical training at a workplace and safety knowledge assessment
- ivestigation and record keeping of work accidents
- management of tasks including provision of personnel with required work clothes, individual and collective type of protective equipment
- management of availability of a set of regulatory standards, including labor safety requirements in compliance with company specific activity
- management of assessment of labor conditions of individual work places
Our certified specialist shall perform all the necessary works
ensuring maximum quality and meeting the given time frame.
What makes the «Enterprise Labor Safety Executive» service so rewarding?
- significant savings for labor compensation fund and tax payment
- no occupational costs: additional work space rental, purchase and maintenance of computers, accessories and specialized software, etc.
- decrease of load on administrative and managing personnel, saving time for core activities